** WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS SPREAD **
This website is owned and operated by Divergent Martial arts. By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as ‘Membership Agreement’).
1) As a member of Divergent Martial Arts, you agree to these terms and conditions, including the academy code. Where members are children, this agreement also extends to their parents/guardians. The word Member/s refers to the student.
2) Members will make an effort to follow the code of conduct.
3) Members understand that all content and materials available on divergentmartialarts.com.au website, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Divergent Martial Arts, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any images or content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorised by Divergent Martial Arts.
4) Members understand that they are solely responsible for, and Divergent Martial Arts will not be liable for, any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorised activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
5) Members will not teach the skills or drills learnt at Divergent Martial Arts publicly or privately unless with the explicit authorisation of an authorised Divergent Martial Arts representative.
6) Members completely understand that training can be dangerous. Any member participates in training and activities associated with training does so at their own risk. The member or his/her representative (parent or guardian) hereby absolves and indemnifies Divergent Martial Arts, it's coaches, instructors, volunteers and other students from all liability arising from injury, death or damage however caused, including by the negligence of the indemnified, arising out of any activity carried out by the indemnified.
7) All classes are subject to venue availability.
8) We reserve the right to close a class due to small numbers and to reallocate enrolled members in a class at a different time and/or location.
9) We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove parts of this Membership Agreement, at any time. It is your responsibility to check this Membership Agreement periodically for changes.Your continued training/active membership following the posting of changes to this Membership Agreement will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
10) On the day of enrolment and each time you or your child uses our training venue, you promise us that:
– you/your child are in good physical condition
– you know of no medical or other reason why you/your child cannot or should not do active or passive exercise
10) Where a refund has been requested, it is at the sole discretion of Divergent Martial Arts if a refund is eligible, or to be granted. Any refund granted will be less any amount charged by our Third-Party providers such as PayPal, Square, Stripe or our designated bank to have a payment processed.
11) We reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without explanation.
Decisions and actions at Divergent Martial Arts contribute to a safe environment placing great importance on the safety of students. We ensure instructors keep valid accreditations. Our training venues are always equipped with a first aid kit and injury record forms to manage accidents.
Divergent Martial Arts does not conduct classes on Public Holidays.
I understand, and accept full responsibility, plus have consent for those I am registering to train at Divergent Martial Arts.
I am aware that the student is taking part in an activity that may cause injury, involve contact and is highly physical in nature, this applies to both trial students and those participating in ongoing classes.
The registered student does not have any ongoing or historic health issues that may impede or stop the student from participating in classes. I will inform the instructor prior to any class of any injury or health issues for example: high blood pressure, asthma, epilepsy, diabetes heart conditions, medication, muscle, bone or joint issues including any allergies or any other reason I cannot or should not take part.
IMPORTANT: If the student is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian MUST make the registration and give consent to train!
I understand, and hereby consent to Divergent Martial Arts, or one of their chosen representatives the right to take or use photographs or video of the registered student (and/or their property) to use in any and all media worldwide including online and/or offline media (such as Social Media Channels and Printed Literature), now or hereafter, for the purpose of advertising and branding purposes.
I hereby release to the Divergent Martial Arts all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately and to market copies. I waive any rights, claims or interest to control the use of the students identity or likeness in the photographs and agree that any uses described herein may be made without compensation or additional consideration of the registered student, or myself as Guardian if the student is under the age of 18.
I have read and understand the foregoing statement, and am competent to execute this agreement.
Want to hear about upcoming news, class registrations, special events, and free trials!? Join our mailing list NOW!